Do you like french toast? If so, you’re going to love these quick, healthy, and DELICIOUS Chocolate Protein French Toast Sticks!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Scoop (37.3g) Heavenly Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Ounces Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 4-5 Slices of whatever type of bread you want (I prefer Texas toast since it’s thick). You’ll factor the bread calories in separately, this allows you to use whatever you want!
Calories in the whole recipe (in just the mix):
- Calories: 447
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 563mg
- Carbs: 9g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 51g
Melt your Butter. Add all of your ingredients into a bowl. Mix everything together. Take out your Bread and cut each piece into 3 pieces. Take out a baking sheet or pan, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, dunk each side of your pieces into your mix (letting the excess mix drip off), and then put them onto your sheet or pan. Coat the tops of your pieces with some non-stick cooking spray (this creates a nice outer shell) and then put them into the oven on 350°F/176°C for 10:00-12:00. After 10:00-12:00 take them out, flip your pieces over, coat that side with some non-stick cooking spray, and then put them back into the oven on 350°F/176°C for another 10:00-12:00. Mouthgasm!
- Top them with some chocolate syrup!