This Cinnamon Raisin Protein Peanut Butter is not only just a mouthgasm with every bite but healthy, loaded with fiber, and high in protein as well!
Here is the recipe:
- 16 Ounces (453g) Unsalted Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Tablespoons (42g) Peanut Oil (or 3 Tablespoons 42g Coconut Oil)
- 1 Tablespoon (21g) Honey
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 3 Scoops (90g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup (80g) Raisins (1/4 Cup processed/blended and 1/4 Cup gently stirred in)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 3924
- Fat: 268g
- Saturated Fat: 39g
- Sodium: 569mg
- Carbs: 186g
- Fiber: 40g
- Sugar: 99g
- Protein: 192g
Calories in each Serving (around 1 Tablespoon if you make 32 servings):
- Calories: 122
- Fat: 8.3g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2g
- Sodium: 17.7mg
- Carbs: 5.8g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 4.1g
Process or blend your Peanuts for around :45 seconds (or until they are all chopped up but not creamy). Add in the rest of your ingredients aside from 1/4 Cup (40g) Raisins. Process or blend everything until your peanut butter is creamy (around 3-4 minutes). Add in the other 1/4 Cup (40g) Raisins and gently stir them in. Peanutgasm!
- Use mason jars to bottle up your peanut butter!
- Keep it in the fridge where it should last over 3+ weeks long!