Are you ready to make your own healthy peanut butter at home? This homemade Cinnamon Raisin Protein Peanut Butter recipe takes just a couple minutes to prep with a few ingredients and tastes even better than it looks!
To make your actual peanut butter you’re going to need either a food processor or really powerful blender. If you don’t have either, here’s a link to the food processed I recommend.
Add right into whatever you’re using to make your cinnamon raisin protein peanut butter 16 ounces of unsalted dry roasted peanuts.
Process or blend your peanuts until broken up but not creamy, usually around :45 seconds.
Add in 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of honey, 3 tablespoons of peanut or coconut oil, 2 1/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon, 1/4 cup of raisins, and 3 scoops of a vanilla protein powder.
Process or blend those ingredients together while occasionally scraping down the sides to fully incorporate everything. Once your raisins look mixed in, you’re done!
Last, add and gently mix in 1/4 cup of raisins. You could optionally save a few raisins here and use them to top your peanut butter with after you store it.
Put your peanut butter into whatever you’re storing it in like some half pint mason jars and get ready to eat it!
How do I eat my cinnamon raisin protein peanut butter? Either by itself or by using it to add healthy fats and protein on everything.
Peanut Butter Ideas
- On some macro friendly toast
- Mixed into some protein oatmeal
- As a spread on pancakes or waffles
Let us know some creative ways you use your peanut butter in the comments below.
Cinnamon Raisin Protein Peanut Butter
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 16 Ounces Peanuts - Unsalted Dry Roasted
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Oil - or 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 ½ Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 3 Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla
- ½ Cup Raisins
- Process or blend your Peanuts for around :45 seconds (chopped but not creamy)
- Add in the rest of your ingredients aside from ½ your Raisins
- Process or blend everything until your peanut butter is creamy (around 3-4 minutes)
- Add in the other ½ of your Raisins and lightly mix them in
- Calories: 3924
- Fat: 268g
- Saturated Fat: 39g
- Sodium: 569mg
- Carbs: 186g
- Fiber: 40g
- Sugar: 99g
- Protein: 192g
- Calories: 122
- Fat: 8.3g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2g
- Sodium: 17.7mg
- Carbs: 5.8g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 4.1g
Leave a Comment