If you like anything coconut, especially coconut cream pie, then you’re going to love this healthy, full of flavor Coconut Cream Pie Protein Shake recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Tablespoon (14g) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 Banana
- 1/4 Cup (20g) Rolled Oats
- 1 Container (5.3 Ounces/150g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Cup Ice
Calories per shake:
- Calories: 536
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Sodium: 236mg
- Carbs: 54g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 26g
- Protein: 35g
Blend everything together. Drink. Brain freeze!
- Top with some unsweetened shredded coconut, crushed up graham crackers, and/or fat free whipped cream!