If you like coconut then your taste buds are going to fall in love with this quick, delicious, and most of all HEALTHY Coconut Cream Pie Protein Oatmeal recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Water
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (7g)
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 3 Tablespoons (15g) Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Container (2.65 Ounces/75g) Coconut Greek Yogurt
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 454
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 14
- Sodium: 206mg
- Carbs: 39g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 34g
Combine your Oats, Milk, and Water into a microwavable safe bowl. Microwave for 2:00. Add in your Vanilla Extract, Protein Powder, and Coconut Oil. Mix together. Add in your Greek Yogurt and gently stir it in. Top with your Shredded Coconut and gently stir again. Enjoy!
- Top with chopped up nuts, banana, whipped cream, or cool whip!