There’s nothing quite like a summer campfire s’more UNTIL you have a S’MORE CHEESECAKE PROTEIN CUPCAKE! They’re both delicious but these ones you can definitely fit in your macros and they’re seriously easy to make!
For your quick crust add into a bowl 1/4 cup of coconut flour, 1/4 cup of almond flour, and 2 tablespoons of melted butter. Mix those together and you should end with a “clumpy” mix. Now take out a pan and some silicone cups (which are great for this recipe by the way). Add your crust into the bottom of your cups and press down firmly to pack them in. If you want a crunchier crust throw them in the oven on 350F/176C for around 10 minutes.
Silicone Cups: http://amzn.to/2mqXyoP
Next, take out a bowl and add into it 1 large egg, 2 tablespoons of a sweetener, 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, 1 scoop of my awesome, delicious, and cheap Baking Protein Powder, and 8 ounces of a reduced or fat free cream cheese. Use a mixer and mix everything together until smooth then distribute your mix into your cups filling them about 3/4 of the way full.
Sprinkle on a little cocoa powder and cut it in with a knife then top each cup with a few chocolate chips. Bake them on 350F/176C for 10-12 minutes. After that take them out and top each cup with 1 marshmallow (use your hands to tear them in half). Put them back in the oven for around 5 minutes on 350F/176C or until your marshmallows have browned.
Lets just say these are delicious and there’s also none left in my house!!!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/4 Cup (28g) Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup (28g) Almond Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Sweetener
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Scoop (30g) The Protein Chef’s Baking Protein Powder (or Regular Protein Powder)
- 8 Ounces (240g) Reduced Fat or Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon (5g) Cocoa Powder
- 1-2 Tablespoons (15-30g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar Free work great)
- However many Marshmallows you want!
Calories in the whole recipe:
- Calories: 1037
- Fat: 53g
- Saturated Fat: 22g
- Sodium: 1240mg
- Carbs: 70g Net Carbs = 53g
- Fiber: 17g
- Sugar: 32g
- Protein: 70g
Calories in each serving (if you make 6 cupcakes):
- Calories: 172 (160 NET)
- Fat: 8.8g
- Saturated Fat: 3.6g
- Sodium: 206.6mg
- Carbs: 11.6g Net Carbs = 8.8g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Sugar: 5.3g
- Protein: 11.6g
How to make:
- Melt your Butter then mix together with your Almond & Coconut Flour
- Add the mix into the bottom of some silicone cups (or muffin pan coated with non-stick cooking spray) and pack them in firmly to create your crust
- Bake them on 350F/176C for 10 minutes if you want a “crunchy” crust or just continue to Step 4 for a softer crust (my preference)
- Add in the rest of your ingredients aside from your Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Chips, and Marshmallows into a bowl and mix everything together until smooth
- Evenly distribute your mix into your cups (fill them around 3/4 of the way full)
- Sprinkle on a little Cocoa Powder to each one and cut it in with a knife
- Add your Chocolate Chips on top
- Bake them on 350F/176C for 10-12 minutes
- Remove them from the oven and top each cupcake with 1 Marshmallow (rip it in half)
- Continue baking them on 350F/176C for around 5 minutes or until your Marshmallows have browned
- Double or triple the recipe!
- Let your cream cheese soften up a bit before mixing and it’ll mix easier!