When I dip, you did, we did…Protein S’mores Cookie Dough Dip!? This healthy dessert hummus is packed with cookie dough flavor, made with simple ingredients like chickpeas, and takes just minutes to prep!
For this recipe you’re going to need either a food processor or really powerful blender to fully incorporate your chickpeas. If you don’t have one, here’s a link to my food processor.
Add right into your food processor or blender 1 can of drained & rinsed chickpeas, 3 ounces of unsweetened milk substitute, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon of butter extract, 3 tablespoons of your choice sweetener, 3 tablespoons of coconut flour, 3 scoops of a vanilla protein powder, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
Make sure to rinse your chickpeas! The better you rinse them, the more neutral of a flavor that they’ll have when mixed with other flavorful ingredients.
Process or blend everything together until your protein s’mores cookie dough dip forms, this should take around a minute. You may have to occasionally scrape down the sides as you process or blend it.
Use other flavor protein powders like chocolate to easily change up the flavor or your cookie dough dip.
Add your mix into whatever you’re going to use to store your dip and get ready to “s’mores” it!
To s’mores it you’re going to add 2 crushed up low fat graham crackers, 4 tablespoons of marshmallow bits, and 1 tablespoon of sugar free chocolate chips on top. You could also mix these in but I personally like leaving them on top and getting a bit of everything as I eat it!
Pro tip? Bake this protein s’mores cookie dough dip on 350F/176C for 5-10 minutes if you want to eat it warm.
Use this dip as a frosting on our S’mores Protein Cheesecake!
Protein S’mores Cookie Dough Dip
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 3 Ounces Milk Substitute - or Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 16 Ounces Chickpeas - Reduced Sodium
- 3 Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon Butter Extract
- 3 Tablespoons Sweetener
- 2 Graham Cracker - Low Fat
- 4 Tablespoons Marshmallow Bits - Jet Puffed
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Chips - Sugar Free
- Combine all of your ingredients aside from your Graham Crackers, Marshmallows Bits, and Chocolate Chips into either a blender or food processor
- Blend/process everything together
- Pour your mix into a bowl
- Top with your Graham Crackers (crush them up), Marshmallow Bits, and Chocolate Chips
- Calories: 1411
- Fat: 43g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 1295mg
- Carbs: 141g
- Fiber: 30g
- Sugar: 40g
- Protein: 115g
- Calories: 352
- Fat: 10.7g
- Saturated Fat: 2.7g
- Sodium: 323.7mg
- Carbs: 35.2g
- Fiber: 7.5g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 28.7g