There’s nothing quite like campfire s’mores…until today! These S’mores Cheesecake Protein Cupcakes are delicious, macro friendly, easy to make, and you don’t need any wood!
Did I mention they come with a crust too?
To make your quick crust all you need to do is add into a bowl 1/4 cup of coconut flour, 1/4 cup of almond flour, and 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
Mix those together until you end up with a “clumpy” mix.
Continue by taking out a pan and some silicone cups, which are great for this recipe. You can use any pan here but a muffin or cupcake pan will obviously work the best!
All you need to do here is to add your crust into the bottom of your silicone cups and press down firmly to pack them in.
If you want a “crunchier” crust you can put them in the oven on 350F/176C for around 10 minutes. This step is optional.
S’mores Cheesecake Cupcakes Mix
For your s’mores cheesecake cupcake mix you’ll need to add into another bowl 1 large egg, 2 tablespoons of a sweetener, 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, 1 scoop of protein powder, and 8 ounces of a reduced or fat free cream cheese.
Use a hand mixer and mix everything together until smooth. You can mix everything together without a hand mixer too, it’ll just a take a bit longer and give you a free workout!
Tip? Let you cream cheese soften up a bit before mixing and it’ll make life easier!
Evenly distribute your mix into your silicone cups, filling them about 3/4 of the way full.
On the tops of your s’mores cheesecake protein cupcakes before the oven, sprinkle on a little cocoa powder. I like to cut this in with a knife and top each cupcake with a few chocolate chips.
Bake them on 350F/176C for 10-12 minutes.
Take them out and top each cupcake with 1 marshmallow (use your hands to tear them in half).
Put them back in the oven for around 5 minutes on 350F/176C or until your marshmallows have browned!
Ready to try our Protein S’mores Cookie Dough Dip?
S’mores Cheesecake Protein Cupcakes
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- ¼ Cup Coconut Flour - 28g
- ¼ Cup Almond Flour - 28g
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Large Whole Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Sweetener
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - 30g
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese - 240g Reduced Fat or Fat Free
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder - 5g
- 1-2 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips - 15-30g (Sugar Free work great)
- Marshmallows - However many you want!
- Melt your Butter
- Mix together with your Almond & Coconut Flour
- Add the mix into the bottom of some silicone cups (or muffin pan coated with non-stick cooking spray) and pack them in firmly to create your crust
- Bake them on 350F/176C for 10 minutes if you want a “crunchy” crust or just continue to Step 4 for a softer crust (my preference)
- Add in the rest of your ingredients aside from your Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Chips, and Marshmallows into a bowl and mix everything together until smooth
- Evenly distribute your mix into your cups (fill them around 3/4 of the way full)
- Sprinkle on a little Cocoa Powder to each one and cut it in with a knife
- Add your Chocolate Chips on top
- Bake them on 350F/176C for 10-12 minutes
- Remove them from the oven and top each cupcake with 1 Marshmallow (rip it in half)
- Continue baking them on 350F/176C for around 5 minutes or until your Marshmallows have browned
- Calories: 1037
- Fat: 53g
- Saturated Fat: 22g
- Sodium: 1240mg
- Carbs: 70g Net Carbs = 53g
- Fiber: 17g
- Sugar: 32g
- Protein: 70g
- Calories: 172 (160 NET)
- Fat: 8.8g
- Saturated Fat: 3.6g
- Sodium: 206.6mg
- Carbs: 11.6g Net Carbs = 8.8g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Sugar: 5.3g
- Protein: 11.6g