Lose weight or gain muscle with this HEALTHIER Cheesy Chicken Bake recipe. Packed with flavor, protein and THREE cheeses…THREE! Meal prep never tasted so good!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Cups (496g) Fat Free Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Cup Chopped Mushrooms
- 1 Cup (112g) Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Ounces (112g) Cooked Pasta
- 8 Tablespoons (40g) Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 Pounds (32 Ounces) Cooked Chicken (or Any Other Lean Protein such as Ground Beef, Turkey, Tofu, etc)
- 1/4 Cup Chopped White Onion
- 1 Can (10 3/4 Ounces/305g) 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken
- 1/4 Cup (28g) Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 2326
- Fat: 46g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 3041mg
- Carbs: 179g
- Fiber: 20g
- Sugar: 29g
- Protein: 299g
Calories in each serving (if you make 6):
- Calories: 387
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 506.3mg
- Carbs: 29.8g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Sugar: 4.8g
- Protein: 49.8g
How to make:
- Chop up your Mushrooms, Green Bell Pepper and White Onion.
- Cook your Chicken and Pasta.
- Add all of your ingredients into a large bowl aside from your Bread Crumbs and mix everything together.
- Evenly distribute your mix into a baking dish.
- Top it with your Bread Crumbs.
- Bake on 350F/176C for 45 minutes or until the edges start to bubble.
- Spice it up by adding in some chili sauce!
- Keep it in the fridge and it’ll usually last around 5-7 days (you can also freeze it)!