ONE word, PANCAKES! Almost always kind of big and kind of high in carbs. Today we’re gonna change that with 3 words, PROTEIN PANCAKE BITES! These things have less 2 net carbs, will fit in your pocket (huh?), and are super easy to make!
Start off with a large bowl and add into it 2 large eggs, 1 large egg white, 2 tablespoons of almond flour, 4 tablespoons of coconut flour, 1 scoop of protein powder (I like vanilla for this), 1-2 tablespoons of a keto free sweetener like erythritol, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 1/2 ounces of heavy cream, 3 ounces of cream cheese, 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Mix all those up until smooth and take out a muffin pan. You can use a regular one or a
However big you want your bites will depend on how high you fill each spot.
Before The Oven
You have 3 options:
- You can add things to the top of your bites (chocolate chips)
- Mix things inside your bites (also chocolate chips)
- Live life on the edge and do both (like me)
Hey, so what? I like CHOCOLATE CHIPS!
Throw them in the oven on 350F/176C for around 10-15 minutes. Depending on how big or small you made them they may take less or more time than this.
These low carb protein pancake bites have the texture of a fluffy buttermilk pancake! Seriously, they’re delicious and super addicting. You also get a ton of them for the “diet price”.
Let me know when you guys add to yours below in the comments!
If you liked these protein pancake bites then you’re going to love our Fluffy Protein Japanese Pancakes next…
Protein Pancake Bites
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 1 Large Egg White
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Flour 14g
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Flour 28g
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder 30g (Your choice flavor)
- 1-2 Tablespoons Sweetener
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ Ounces Heavy Cream
- 3 Ounces Cream Cheese Full, Reduced, or Fat Free (I used Reduced)
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- Mix all of your ingredients together until smooth
- Coat a mini-muffin or cupcake pan with some non-stick cooking spray and pour your mix in (the more you fill them, the bigger your bites will be)
- Add some toppings on like chocolate chips, sprinkles, etc
- Bake them on 350F/176C for 10-15 minutes
- Calories: 780
- Fat: 50g
- Saturated Fat: 24g
- Sodium: 602mg
- Carbs: 36g
- NET Carbs: 24g
- Fiber: 12g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 50g
- Calories: 39
- Fat: 2.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2g
- Sodium: 30.1mg
- Carbs: 1.8g
- NET Carbs: 1.2g
- Fiber: .6g
- Sugar: .3g
- Protein: 2.5g