One word, PANCAKES! Always kind of big and always kind of high in carbs. We change that today with these Low Carb Protein Pancake Bites! Delicious, less than 2 net carbs, and super easy to make.
All you need for these is a mixing bowl, a few ingredients, and a muffin pan.
Add into a large bowl 2 large eggs, 1 large egg white, 2 tablespoons of almond flour, 4 tablespoons of coconut flour, 1 scoop of protein powder (I like vanilla for this one), 1-2 tablespoons of a keto free sweetener like erythritol, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 1/2 ounces of heavy cream, 3 ounces of cream cheese, 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Mix all those up until smooth.
Take out a muffin pan and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray. You can use a regular or mini muffin pan depending how big or small you want your low carb pancake bites to be!
Evenly distribute your mix into your pan(s), I usually fill mine around 3/4 of the way up.
Protein Pancake Bite Tips
Think outside the box and you can easily change these up whenever you get bored! Some of my favorite ways?
- Adding things to the top of my pancake bites like chocolate chips or nuts.
- Mixing things inside my pancake bites like sugar free candy or syrups.
- Using different flavor protein powders.
Can you tell I have a sweet tooth yet?
Put them in the oven on 350F/176C for around 10-15 minutes. Depending on how big or small you made them, they may take more or less time than this.
These low carb protein pancake bites have the texture of a fluffy buttermilk pancake with the macros that make them guilt-free!
Seriously, they’re delicious, super addicting, and you get a ton of them!
Let me know what you all add into or on top of yours below in the comments.
If you liked these protein pancake bites then you’re going to love our Fluffy Protein Japanese Pancakes next.
Low Carb Protein Pancake Bites
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 1 Large Egg White
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Flour
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - Your choice flavor
- 1-2 Tablespoons Sweetener
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ Ounces Heavy Cream
- 3 Ounces Cream Cheese - Full, Reduced, or Fat Free (I used Reduced)
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- Mix all of your ingredients together until smooth
- Coat a mini-muffin or cupcake pan with some non-stick cooking spray and pour your mix in (the more you fill them, the bigger your bites will be)
- Add some toppings on like chocolate chips, sprinkles, etc
- Bake them on 350F/176C for 10-15 minutes
- Calories: 780
- Fat: 50g
- Saturated Fat: 24g
- Sodium: 602mg
- Carbs: 36g
- NET Carbs: 24g
- Fiber: 12g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 50g
- Calories: 39
- Fat: 2.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2g
- Sodium: 30.1mg
- Carbs: 1.8g
- NET Carbs: 1.2g
- Fiber: .6g
- Sugar: .3g
- Protein: 2.5g