These Triple Chocolate Protein Doughnuts made using some Labrada Nutrition LeanPro 100% Whey protein powder are packed with fiber, absolutely delicious, and only take around 10 minutes!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Large Egg
- 3 Large Egg Whites
- 6 Tablespoons (45g) Coconut Flour (or Almond Flour)
- 3 Tablespoons (15g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Scoops (39g) LeanPro 100% Whey Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 Ounce Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons (21g) Dark Chocolate
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 635
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 612mg
- Carbs: 51g
- Fiber: 26g
- Sugar: 15g
- Protein: 56g
Calories in each doughnut (if you make 4):
- Calories: 158
- Fat: 5.7g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 153mg
- Carbs: 12.7g
- Fiber: 6.5g
- Sugar: 3.7g
- Protein: 14g
Melt your Dark Chocolate and then combine all of your ingredients into a bowl. Mix everything together. Take out a doughnut pan, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and evenly distribute your mix into it (make sure not to cover your doughnut holes). Top your doughnuts with whatever you want. Bake on 350°F/176°C for 8:00-10:00. Mouthgasm!
- Top them with some Greek yogurt or protein frosting!
- Keep them in the fridge and they’ll last around 7-10 days!
- Using almond flour will drastically lower the carbs but increase the fat!