Summer is here and that means it’s time to reinvent one of my favorite low calorie desserts! These High Fiber Protein Fudgesicles are quick to make with simple ingredients and guaranteed to hit the spot in 100 calories or less.
Two things you’re going to need for this one? Something to mix your ingredients in like a blender, food processor, or mixing bowl and your choice popsicle mold. I do include links to the things I’m using in the recipe card below!
Add into whatever you’re using 3/4 cup of unsweetened milk substitute or fat free milk, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, 2 tablespoons of a sugar free chocolate syrup, 1 1/2 tablespoons of chia seeds, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 4 tablespoons of pasteurized liquid egg whites, 1 container of fat free vanilla Greek yogurt, and 2 scoops of a chocolate protein powder.
Yes, pasteurized liquid egg whites are perfectly safe to eat without cooking as they’ve already been heated/cooked during the pasteurization process.
Blend, process, or mix all of those ingredients together until your high fiber protein fudgesicles mix is smooth.
Did you know that chia seeds are a great source of fiber with 5 grams for every 60 calories?
Take out your popsicle molds, evenly distribute your mix into them, and put them into your freezer until frozen (usually around 5-6 hours for me).
Easily switch up the flavor of these high fiber protein fudgeiscles by mixing and matching your flavors or adding things into them! Some of my favorite ways to make these?
- Vanilla protein powder instead of chocolate to make vanilla ones
- Seasonal Greek yogurt like apple pie with a complimenting protein powder flavor like vanilla and some apple pieces lightly mixed in
- Adding into my fudgesicle molds crushed up nuts, pieces of fruit, sprinkles, and so on
Let us know some of the creative and healthy ways you make yours in the comments below!
Pro tip? Let them sit for a couple minutes before pulling them out of your mold.
Ready for dinner? How about some Quinoa Chicken Parmesan!?
High Fiber Protein Fudgesicles
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder - 60g Chocolate or Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder - 10g
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Chia Seeds - 18g
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter - 16g
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup - 32g Sugar Free
- 4 Tablespoons Liquid Egg Whites - 60g Pasteurized
- ¾ Cup Milk Substitute - or Milk (6 Ounces)
- 5.3 Ounces Greek Yogurt - 150g Fat Free Vanilla
- Add all of your ingredients into either a blender or large bowl
- Blend or mix them together
- Evenly distribute the mix into your popsicle molds
- Calories: 638
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 744mg
- Carbs: 34g
- Fiber: 14g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 85g