A quick, delicious, and healthy way to cool off when it’s hot! This high fiber protein fudgesicles recipe is packed with over 10 grams of protein with only 80 calories per serving.
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Scoops (60g) Chocolate or Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons (18g) Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon (16g) Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons (32g) Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- 4 Tablespoons (60g) Liquid Egg Whites
- 3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Milk Substitute)
- 5.3 Ounces (150g) Container Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 638
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 744mg
- Carbs: 34g
- Fiber: 14g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 85g
Add all of your ingredients into either a blender (makes it easier but not needed) or bowl/mixer. Blend/mix together. Evenly distribute the mix into your popsicle molds. Freeze. Enjoy!
- Use vanilla protein to make a vanilla version!