If you’re craving cookies and want a quick way to take the edge off, look no further! This Cookie Protein Pudding recipe is low in carbs, packed with flavor, and only takes around 60 seconds!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (116g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Ounce Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/8 Cup (14g) Almond Flour
- 1 Tablespoon (16g) Peanut Butter (or Any Other Nut Butter)
- 1 Teaspoon (4g) Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Butter Extract
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 325
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 294mg
- Carbs: 18g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 13g
- Protein: 43g
Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl. Mix everything together until it’s nice and creamy. Top it with a crushed up cookie. Mouthgasm!
- Put it in the fridge or freezer for around 20:00 if you want it to thicken up even more!
- Use cream cheese instead of cottage cheese for more of a cheesecake like texture!