If you want a quick, filling, healthy, and delicious dessert then this Microwave Chocolate Protein Mug Cake recipe has your name all over it!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Scoop (30g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 Ounce Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5g) Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup (122g) Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- A pinch of Salt
- 1/2 Banana
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 337
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 327mg
- Carbs: 32g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 13g
- Protein: 32g
Take out a mug and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray. Add all of your ingredients into it. Mix everything together. Microwave your mug for :30 seconds. Mix everything together again. Microwave for 1 minute. Mix everything together one more time. Microwave for another :30-1 minute. Mouthgasm!
- Top with some whipped cream, more sugar free chocolate chips, Greek yogurt, etc!