Are you craving dessert on your diet? Don’t worry, healthy homemade soufflé without eggs is here! This eggless Microwave Protein Soufflé is great for almost any diet, topped with a protein frosting, and guaranteed to beat those cravings.
The first thing you’ll need for this one is a microwave safe bowl. Your bowl should be big enough to fit all of your ingredients in and have some room left for rising.
Add right into your microwavable bowl 1 scoop of your choice flavor (I like vanilla or chocolate) protein powder, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon of chia seeds, 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 packet of your choice sweetener, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, and 1/2 cup of unsweetened milk substitute or fat free milk.
Did you know that cocoa powder has no sugar in it and 2 grams of fiber for every 10 calories?
Mix all of those ingredients together. Your microwave protein soufflé mix should be smooth before microwaving.
Microwave your soufflé for :20-:30 seconds, mix everything around, and put it back into the microwave for :20-:30 seconds. Repeat these steps until your soufflé looks done.
Keep in mind here that your microwave times may be different depending on how powerful your microwave is.
Chia seeds are a great source of healthy fats and fiber with 5 grams for every 60 calories!
Make a healthy homemade frosting for your soufflé by taking out a small mixing bowl.
Add right into your bowl 1/2 scoop of a vanilla protein powder, 1 optional packet of your choice sweetener, 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and enough plain Greek yogurt to reach your desired consistency (usually around 2 tablespoons for me).
Easily switch up your protein frosting flavor by mixing and matching your protein powder and Greek yogurt flavors!
Mix everything together until you have your frosting and top your microwave protein soufflé.
How about a Microwave Cheesecake next?
Microwave Protein Soufflé with Frosting
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - Chocolate
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Packet Sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 4 Ounces Milk Substitute - or Milk
- ½ Scoop Protein Powder - Vanilla
- ¼ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2-4 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt - Fat Free
- 1 Packet Sweetener - *Optional
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a microwavable safe bowl
- Microwave for :20-:30 seconds
- Repeat until the soufflé has turned into a cake (make sure to keep taking it out and mixing it around or else the edges will burn and the middle will remain liquid)
- Mix everything together in a bowl
- Keep adding Greek Yogurt until you reach your desired consistency
- Calories: 422
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 620mg
- Carbs: 20g
- Fiber: 11g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 36g
- Calories: 78
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Sodium: mg
- Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 17g