This Mini Chocolate Protein Cakes recipe will leave your taste buds more than satisfied (whatever that means)! These are a healthy AND delicious way to eliminate that sweet tooth!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 1/2 Cups (120g) Rolled Oats
- 2 Scoops (60g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/4 Cup Sweetener
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3 Tablespoons (18g) Chia Seeds
- 5 Tablespoons (25g) Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup (122g) Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/4 Cup (58g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese (or Fat Free Greek Yogurt)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1149
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 1041mg
- Carbs: 126g
- Fiber: 32g
- Sugar: 20g
- Protein: 96g
Combine all of your ingredients into a food processor or blender. Process/blend everything together. Take out 4 1 Cup oven safe containers (or regular cake dish). Coat your containers/dish with non-stick cooking spray and then add your mix into your containers/dish leaving 1/4’’ at the top of each one/your dish. Bake on 350°F/176°C for 20:00-25:00. Enjoy!
- Before baking your cakes add in some raisins, chocolate or white chocolate chips, nuts, etc!
- Top with fat free cool whip, whipped cream, peanut butter, Greek yogurt, etc!