Beat those seasonal pumpkin cravings without an oven! These No Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are DELICIOUS, low calorie, packed with protein, and take just minutes to make. If you’re looking for a healthy pumpkin dessert, this is the one to try!
Start this one with a bowl big enough to add all of your ingredients into and some smaller bowls or mini graham cracker pre-made pie crusts for your single servings.
Add into your bowl 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree, 3 ounces of cream cheese, 1 scoop of a vanilla protein powder, 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice, 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 2 teaspoons of light brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of vanilla Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/4 an ounce of chopped or crushed up pecans.
Don’t have Greek yogurt? Use cottage cheese instead!
You can use fat free, reduced fat, or full fat ingredients here. Fat free will have the least amount of calories but work with your macros. Need more fat in your diet? Use full fat!
Mix all of those ingredients together with an optional hand mixer until smooth.
Pro tip? Switch up your no bake mini pumpkin cheesecakes by using a chocolate protein powder for more of a chocolate pumpkin taste!
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Don’t have access to or can’t find pumpkin pie spice? Make your own homemade pumpkin pie spice by mixing together 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger, 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg, and 1/8 teaspoon of ground cloves.
Take out your small bowls or mini graham cracker pre-made pie crusts and evenly distribute your mix into them. If you’re using pie crusts, you should be able to fill at least 4 of them.
Sprinkle on 1/4 ounce of chopped or crushed up pecans, some sprinkles, and anything else you want!
Guess what!? You’re done and your no bake mini pumpkin cheesecakes are now ready to eat! I like to throw them in the fridge for 10-20 minutes for an even better cheesecake texture.
If you liked these no bake cheesecakes, try our Pumpkin Protein Cheesecake next!
No Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - Vanilla
- ¼ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Vanilla or Cottage Cheese
- 3 Ounces Cream Cheese - Fat Free
- ½ Ounce Pecans - or Any Other Nut
- Sprinkles - *Optional Halloween
- Mini Pre-made Pie Crusts - *Optional
- Add all of your ingredients into a bowl aside from your Sprinkles and half of your Pecans
- Mix everything around until it’s nice and smooth
- Evenly distribute your mix into mini bowls or pie crusts
- Top them with your Sprinkles and other half of your Pecans
- Put them in the fridge for 10-20 minutes to maximize the cheesecake texture
- Calories: 367
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 401mg
- Carbs: 24g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 14g
- Protein: 43g
- Calories: 122
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated Fat: .3g
- Sodium: 133.6mg
- Carbs: 8g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Sugar: 4.6g
- Protein: 14.3g