Satisfy those seasonal cravings this season with our delicious Pumpkin Protein Cheesecake! This low carb cheesecake recipe is quick, packed with pumpkin flavor, and easy to make with just a few ingredients!
All you need for this one? A mixing bowl, something to mix your ingredients with, and a cheesecake pan!
Add into your mixing bowl 12 ounces of vanilla Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 16 ounces of fat free cream cheese, 1/2 cup of your choice sweetener, 2 scoops of a vanilla protein powder, 15 ounces of pumpkin puree, and 2 large whole eggs.
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
*Double or triple this recipe as needed and store whatever you have leftover for next time!
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger & Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Allspice & Cloves
Mix all of those ingredients together until your pumpkin protein cheesecake mix is smooth. I like using a hand mixer to speed this step up. If you don’t have a hand mixer, here’s a link to the one I’ve been using lately.
Take out your cheesecake pan, line it with some parchment paper, and pour your cheesecake mix into it. I used a 9” pan today and it filled it almost all of the way to the top.
Put pumpkin protein cheesecake into the oven on 325F/162C for around 30-35 minutes.
After 30-35 minutes turn your heat down to 200F/93C and bake it for an additional 50-60 minutes.
Remove your cheesecake from the oven and let it cool long enough for you to comfortably handle the pan.
Wrap your pumpkin protein cheesecake up inside the pan and put it into the fridge for at least a few hours. As it cools it’ll develop even more of a cheesecake texture.
Unwrap your cheesecake and optionally top with some whipped topping and nuts like we did today or anything else you want that’ll fit your macros. Let us know what creative and healthy ways you make this in the comments below!
Try some of our Protein Pumpkin Pancakes next!
Pumpkin Protein Cheesecake
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla
- ½ Cup Sweetener
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 12 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Vanilla
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese - Fat Free
- 15 Ounces Pumpkin Puree
- Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl
- Mix them together
- Take out at least a 9’’ cake pan, line it with parchment paper, and pour your mix in
- Bake on 325F/162C for 30-35 minutes
- Reduce your heat to 200F/93C and continue baking for another 50-60 minutes
- Remove it, let it cool, wrap it up, and put it in the fridge for a few hours to cool
- Calories: 1284
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 2672mg
- Carbs: 130g
- Fiber: 18g
- Sugar: 88g
- Protein: 164g