Kill your sweet tooth with this delicious No Bake Nutella Protein Cheesecake Bites recipe! The whole recipe only takes around 5 minutes and is PACKED with 75g of protein!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Ounce Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Sweetener
- 2 Scoops (60g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 8 Tablespoons (120g) Fat Free Cream Cheese (or Cottage Cheese)
- 4 Tablespoons (74g) Nutella
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 734
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 240mg
- Carbs: 50g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 44g
- Protein: 75g
Add all of your ingredients into a bowl. Mix everything together. Using a dessert decorator (or by hand) put your mix on whatever you want. Mouthgasm!
- Put your mix on cookies, graham crackers, wafers, and so on!
- Put your mix into a bowl then in the fridge for 20:00-30:00 for a no bake Nutella protein cheesecake!
- It will last in the fridge around 1-2 weeks!