This quick and delicious Strawberry Banana Protein Shake recipe is healthy AND packed with fiber! The best part about it? You don’t need protein powder!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Cup (8 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- 9 Tablespoons (138g) Liquid Egg Whites
- 5.3 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Ice
Calories per shake:
- Calories: 331
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 393mg
- Carbs: 34g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 20g
- Protein: 33g
Combine all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend them together. Drink. Brain freeze!
- Use frozen strawberries + half a banana and less ice or none at all!
- If you don’t like or can’t find vanilla Greek yogurt then just make sure to use a flavor that compliments the other flavors in your recipe!
- Look for the lowest sugar Greek yogurt you can find!