You if you’re looking for a quick, cheap, and healthy way to kick that Nutella craving then this Nutella Protein Mug Cake will more than satisfy your needs!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Tablespoons (37g) Nutella
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons (21g) Coconut Flour (or Oat Flour)
- 4 1/2 Tablespoons (69g) Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Scoop (30g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 529
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 477mg
- Carbs: 47g
- Fiber: 13g
- Sugar: 24g
- Protein: 47g
Take out a mug and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray. Add all of your ingredients into it. Mix everything together. Microwave your mug for :30 seconds. Mix everything together again. Microwave for an additional :90 seconds. Mouthgasm!
- If you don’t have a powerful microwave then microwave it for a bit longer!