One of my favorite protein shakes to date! This Peach Cobbler Protein Shake recipe is not only just delicious but healthy AND full of fiber as well!
Here is the recipe:
- 3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk
- 1 Tablespoon (12g) Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1-2 Packets Sweetener (Optional)
- 1/2 Container 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Peach Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup (116g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1 Peach (around 150g)
- 1 Cup Ice
Calories per shake:
- Calories: 578
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 610mg
- Carbs: 67g
- Fiber: 12g
- Sugar: 32g
- Protein: 55g
Blend everything together. Drink. Brain freeze!
- To cut down on the carbs a bit use half amount of Rolled Oats!