If you want a quick, delicious, healthy, and low calorie frosting then you’re going to love this Peanut Butter Protein Frosting recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 5.3 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar Free Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons (45g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons (32g) Peanut Butter
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 569
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 536mg
- Carbs: 23g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 51g
Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl. Mix everything together. Mouthgasm!
- Use a powdered peanut butter to cut down on the fat in this recipe!
- If you want it sweeter then add in a sweetener such as stevia, honey, brown sugar, liquid sweetener, brown rice syrup, or whatever you prefer!
- Using a hand mixer will make mixing everything together a lot easier!