Are you ready to learn how to make The Best Protein Cheesecake you’ll ever have!? This healthy bodybuilding dessert recipe is low carb, tastes just like the real thing, and comes with endless variations for any craving!
Start this one by taking out a large mixing bowl, something to mix your ingredients with, and a small cheesecake pan like this.
Add into your mixing bowl 3/4 cup of your choice sweetener, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 12 ounces of plain fat free Greek yogurt, 2 large whole eggs, 12 ounces of fat free cream cheese, 2 scoops of a vanilla or your choice protein powder, and 10-15 drops of some optional liquid sweetener.
Don’t have access to fat free ingredients? Use reduced or full fat, they really won’t add that much fat to a single serving.
Mix all of those ingredients together until your protein cheesecake mix is smooth. I use a hand mixer to speed this step up.
Cheesecake flavors? Add more flavor or change the flavor by using various flavored Greek yogurts and protein powders. Some of my favorite combinations?
- Salted caramel Greek yogurt with pumpkin protein powder
- Peanut butter Greek yogurt with banana protein powder
- Key lime Greek yogurt with vanilla protein powder
Let us know what combinations make you the best protein cheesecake EVER in the comments below!
Take out your small 6×2 cheesecake pan and either coat it with some non-stick cooking spray or line it with some parchment paper (my preference).
Pour the best protein cheesecake mix inside of your pan and optionally top it! Chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, sprinkles, and so on. You can factor in the calories for your toppings separately!
Put your cheesecake into the oven on 325F/162C for 30-35 minutes. Keep in mind that your baking times will change if you’re not using a 6×2 cheesecake pan so make sure to keep an eye on it.
Drop your oven down to 200F/93C and let it bake for an additional 50-60 minutes.
Remove your cheesecake from the oven and let it cool for around 2 hours. When it’s cool enough to hand, wrap it up and put it into the fridge for a bit. The longer you let it cool, the better the taste/texture will be.
Once the best protein cheesecake you’ll ever make has cooled you can top it with some High Protein Frosting and fresh fruit!
The Best Protein Cheesecake
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 12 Ounces Cream Cheese - Fat Free 339g
- 12 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Plain Fat Free
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- ¾ Cup Sweetener
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder - 60g (I like vanilla)
- 10-15 Drops Liquid Sweetener - *Optional
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a bowl
- Take out and coat a 6’’ pan with non-stick cooking spray or place parchment paper inside it
- Bake it on 325F/162C for 30-35 minutes
- Turn your oven down to 200F/93C for another 50-60 minutes
- Let it cool, wrap it up, and put it in the fridge for a few hours
- Calories: 787
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 2745mg
- Carbs: 37g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 28g
- Protein: 135g