Beat your chocolate cravings with some healthy dessert hummus, Protein Brownie Batter Dip edition! This no bake dessert recipe made using chickpeas is absolutely delicious and takes just a couple minutes to make.
To make this recipe you’re going to need either a food processor or really powerful blender. This processor or blender is used to fully mix in your chickpeas which will give you the brownie batter texture.
Add into your food processor or blender 1 can of drained & rinsed chickpeas, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 3 ounces of unsweetened milk substitute, 3 tablespoons of coconut flour, 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon of sugar free chocolate chips, 1 tablespoon of your choice sweetener, 2 tablespoons of Nutella or chocolate peanut butter, 1 serving of chocolate fudge sugar free fat free instant pudding, and 3 scoops of a chocolate protein powder.
Make sure to drain and rinse your chickpeas good! Rinsing them will give them as much of a neutral flavor as possible. A neutral flavor here will mean that you can’t taste them at all when combined with flavorful ingredients.
Process or blend everything together until your protein brownie batter dip forms, this should only take around a minute.
Did you know coconut flour and cocoa powder are both great low calorie sources of fiber?
Add your mix into a bowl or something to store it in and get ready to satisfy your brownie batter cravings!
How To Eat This Protein Dip
- With macro friendly crackers (low fat graham crackers)
- As a spread (cheesecake, rice cakes)
- In your oatmeal
- On your pancakes or waffles
Let us know some of your favorite ways to use this protein brownie batter dip in the comments below.
Pro tip? Put it in the fridge for a bit before you eat it!
One of our favorite ways to use this dip? As a spread on our Low Carb Microwave Cheesecake recipe!
Protein Brownie Batter Dip
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 16 Ounces Chickpeas - 454g Reduced Sodium
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Chips - 15g Sugar Free
- 3 Scoops Protein Powder - 90g Chocolate
- 3 Ounces Milk Substitute - or Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Flour - 21g
- 2 Tablespoons Nutella - 37g (or Chocolate Peanut Butter)
- 1 Serving Instant Pudding - 11g Sugar Free Fat Free Chocolate Fudge
- 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
- 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder - 15g
- Combine all of your ingredients into either a blender or food processor
- Blend/process everything together
- Pour your mix into a bowl
- Calories: 1264
- Fat: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 1871mg
- Carbs: 135g
- Fiber: 34g
- Sugar: 32g
- Protein: 109g
- Calories: 126
- Fat: 3.2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 187.1mg
- Carbs: 13.5g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Sugar: 3.2g
- Protein: 10.9g