The perfect quick recipe to fight off any carrot cake urges you may have! This Protein Carrot Cake Oatmeal recipe is not just delicious but healthy and high in fiber as well!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Water
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 Medium Carrot
- 1/8 Cup (14g) Walnut Pieces (or nut of your choice)
- 3 Ounces (85g) Fat Free Plain or Vanilla Greek Yogurt
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 545
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 334mg
- Carbs: 45g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 44g
Combine your Milk, Rolled Oats, and Water into a microwavable safe bowl. Microwave your oatmeal for around 2:00. Peel and chop your Carrot. Combine everything together but the Greek Yogurt while the oatmeal is still hot. Mix everything together. After you mix everything together stir in the Greek Yogurt. Enjoy!
- To cut down on the fats in this recipe get rid of the Walnut Pieces!