These quick, macro-friendly, and DELICIOUS Protein Peanut Butter Squares are a great way to kill a sweet tooth, eat on the go, or get some extra calories in!
Here is the recipe:
- 16 Ounces (454g) Reduced Sodium Chickpeas
- 6 Tablespoons (96g) Peanut Butter (or Any Other Nut Butter)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons (44g) Brown Rice Syrup (or Honey/Maple Syrup)
- 3 Scoops (120g) Labrada Nutrition Lean Body Natural Natural Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons (22.5g) Dark Chocolate Chips
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1764
- Fat: 72g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 1570mg
- Carbs: 157g
- Fiber: 37g
- Sugar: 43g
- Protein: 122g
Drain and rinse your Chickpeas. Add all of your ingredients aside from your Dark Chocolate Chips into either a food processor or really powerful blender. Process or blend everything together. Take out a baking pan, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour your mix in. Top your squares with your Dark Chocolate Chips then put them into the oven on 350°F/176°C for 20:00-25:00. Mouthgasm!
- You can store these at room temperature and they’ll usually last around 5-7 days!
- Top or add in anything else you want if you don’t like dark chocolate!
- The mix will be super sticky so keep your hands damp while adding it into your pan!