Campfire cravings? Beat them with this S’more Protein Cheesecake recipe! This healthy cheesecake is quick to prepare, packed with protein, and a delicious way to kick those s’mores cravings without a fire!
All you need for this recipe is a large bowl to mix your ingredients in, a cheesecake pan or dish, and an oven!
Add into a large mixing bowl 2 large whole eggs, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, 1/4 cup of your choice sweetener, 2 scoops of a chocolate or vanilla protein powder, 1 teaspoon of light brown sugar, 2 containers of vanilla Greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, 2/3 cup of miniature marshmallows, 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 12 ounces of cream cheese, and 4 pieces of chopped up chocolate.
Mix all of those s’mores protein cheesecake ingredients together with a hand a mixer until smooth.
Don’t have a hand mixer? Let your cream cheese sit out for a bit to soften up before mixing.
Take out a 6×2 cheesecake pan like this, line it with some parchment paper for easy clean up, and pour your mix in. Your cheesecake mix should fill you pan almost all the way to the top.
If you’re using a larger or smaller pan/dish you’ll have to adjust your baking times accordingly. Thick? Add more time. Thin? Add less.
Top your s’mores protein cheesecake with 2 crushed up graham cracker sheets before the oven.
Put your cheesecake into the oven on 325F/162C for 30-35 minutes.
Drop your temperature to 200F/93C and bake for an additional 50-60 minutes.
Take your s’mores protein cheesecake out of the oven, let it cool for a bit, and wrap it up. I like to put mine in the fridge overnight to guarantee the best texture. Can’t wait that long? A few hours should be good enough!
Unwrap your cheesecake once cooled, top it with whatever you want like some protein frosting our S’mores Protein Peanut Butter, and cut it!
Diet tip? You can lower the sugar in the recipe by using a plain Greek yogurt and sugar free chocolate.
S’mores Protein Cheesecake
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla or Chocolate
- 10.6 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Vanilla
- 12 Ounces Cream Cheese - Fat Free
- ¼ Cup Sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ⅔ Cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Light Brown Sugar
- 4 Pieces Chocolate - Semi-Sweet
- 2 Sheets Graham Cracker - Low Fat Honey
- Take out a large bowl, chop up your Chocolate, and add all of your ingredients into it aside from your Graham Crackers
- Mix everything together (using a hand mixer makes things a lot easier)
- Line a 6×2 cake pan with some parchment paper, pour your mix in, and top it with your Graham Crackers by crushing them up
- Put it into the oven on 325F/162C for 30-35 minutes
- Drop your temperature to 200F/93C for another 50-60 minutes
- Take your cheesecake out, let it cool, wrap it up, and put it into the fridge overnight (or a couple hours if you can’t wait that long)
- Calories: 1376
- Fat: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 2173mg
- Carbs: 129g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 73g
- Protein: 143g
- Calories: 344
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2.7g
- Sodium: 543.2mg
- Carbs: 32.2g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Sugar: 18.2g
- Protein: 35.7g