If you like Red Velvet Cake then you’re going to love this Red Velvet Cake Protein Pudding recipe! It’s healthy, delicious, AND high in fiber too!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 5.3 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 Teaspoons Instant Coffee
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (24g) Chia Seeds
- 1 Scoop (30g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2/3 Serving (29g) Red Velvet Cake Mix
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 510
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 608mg
- Carbs: 56g
- Fiber: 15g
- Sugar: 24g
- Protein: 49g
Combine all of your ingredients into a blender. Blend everything together. Put your pudding in the fridge for 20:00-30:00 to thicken up. Mouthgasm!
- Top with some whipped cream and cocoa powder!
- 1 Teaspoon Instant Coffee = 75-100mg Caffeine!