When you think dip you don’t typically think of dessert but let me assure you that this quick, healthy, and packed with fiber Rocky Road Protein Dip recipe will change that!
Here is the recipe:
- 16 Ounces (454g) Reduced Sodium Chickpeas (or White/Black Beans)
- 3 Teaspoons (12g) Light Brown Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons (15g) Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tablespoons (27g) Coconut Flour (or Oat Flour)
- 3 Scoops (90g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Butter Extract
- 3 Ounces Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 2 Tablespoons (12g) Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 Ounce (28g) Mixed Nuts
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1229
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 1107mg
- Carbs: 125g
- Fiber: 38g
- Sugar: 32g
- Protein: 117g
Calories in each bowl (if you make 10):
- Calories: 122
- Fat: 2.9g
- Saturated Fat: .5g
- Sodium: 110.7mg
- Carbs: 12.5g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Sugar: 3.2g
- Protein: 11.7g
Combine all of your ingredients aside from your Mixed Nuts into either a food processor or really powerful blender. Process or blend everything together. Add in your Mixed nuts and pulse it a few times. Mouthgasm!
- Put it in the freezer for 30:00-40:00 and it’ll have an ice cream like texture!
- Eat it with some low fat graham crackers!