If you don’t have yourself a
We start this off with a little tip! If you hate cleaning up your slow cooker after your meal prep like me, use one of
All you do for this one is simply add into your slow cooker 2 cups of steel cut oats, 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon, 2 broken up bananas, 2 tablespoons of a sweetener, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 tablespoons of chia seeds, 4 scoops of vanilla or chocolate protein powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of melted butter, 4 cups of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and 4 cups of water.
Mix everything together while mashing in your bananas. You could also mash them before adding them into your slow cooker to speed this process up.
You’re done. Throw your lid on and cook it for around 9-10 hours on high and be prepared for your whole house to smell AMAZING!
Once it’s done, let it cool for bit and then portion it out however you want to. I usually make 5 servings and each serving is around 450 grams.
You can eat this cold or reheat it in the microwave for a minute with a little extra milk if it’s too thick. I always top mine with some crushed up pecans and extra banana slices!
If you liked this slow cooker banana bread, you should try our Protein Banana Bread next!
Slow Cooker Banana Bread Protein Oatmeal
- 2 Cups Steel Cut Oats 352g
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Tablespoons Sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds 24g
- 4 Scoops Protein Powder 120g Vanilla or Chocolate
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Butter Melted
- 4 Cups Milk Substitute or Milk (32 Ounces)
- 4 Cups Water 32 Ounces
- Add all of your ingredients into your slow cooker
- Mix everything together while mashing in your Bananas (or mash them before you add them in)
- Cook on high for 9 hours
- Calories: 2560
- Fat: 76g
- Saturated Fat: 28g
- Sodium: 1485mg
- Carbs: 299g (Net Carbs: 239g)
- Fiber: 60g
- Sugar: 26g
- Protein: 170g
- Calories: 512
- Fat: 15.2g
- Saturated Fat: 5.6g
- Sodium: 297mg
- Carbs: 59.8g (Net Carbs: 47.8g)
- Fiber: 12g
- Sugar: 5.2g
- Protein: 34g