If you’re looking for something to curb those cravings then you should definitely give these S’mores Protein Pancakes a go! With 13g of fiber and 80g of protein…you really can’t go wrong!
Here is the recipe:
- 9 Tablespoons (138g) Liquid Egg Whites (or 3 Large Egg Whites)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon (4g) Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 Scoops (45g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup (116g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 3/4 Cup (60g) Rolled Oats
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons (22.5g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 4 Tablespoons (10g) Marshmallow Bits
- 1 Full Sheet (17.5g) Low Fat Honey Graham Crackers
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 826
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 1036mg
- Carbs: 95g
- Fiber: 13g
- Sugar: 30g
- Protein: 80g
Combine all of your ingredients for the pancake mix into either a food processor or blender. Process or blend everything together. Take out a bowl and add in all of the ingredients for your topping into it (make sure to crush up your graham crackers). Take out a stove top pan, turn your burner on Medium Heat, and then coat it with some non-stick cooking spray. Pour your mix in, top each pancake with some of your topping, and cook each side of your pancake for around 2:00-3:00. Mouthgasm!
My hand mixer: http://amzn.to/2jhKwZg
Affordable stove top pans (high quality too): http://amzn.to/2fea3Rr
- If you have any topping leftover, sprinkle it over the top of your pancakes!
- Top a couple pancakes with some fat free vanilla Greek yogurt!
- Pour a little bit of your pancake mix over your s’mores mix if that side of your pancake starts sticking to your pan!