If you’re craving strawberry cheesecake then this Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Shake recipe is sure to kill that craving all while high in protein, low in fat, AND low in sugar!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Cup (8 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or regular Milk/other Milk substitute)
- 3 Tablespoons (46g) Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 1/2 Servings (12g) Instant Sugar Free Fat Free Cheesecake Jello
- 1 Cup (around 125g) Strawberries
- 1/2 Cup (113g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1 1/2 Scoops (45g) Strawberry or Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Ice
Calories per shake:
- Calories: 410
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 705mg
- Carbs: 30g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 15g
- Protein: 59g
Blend everything together. Drink. Brain freeze!
- Top with a crushed up graham cracker and some whipped cream!