Are you ready to kill that sweet tooth with some quick Bodybuilding Protein Peanut Butter Cups? These are DELICIOUS and you only need a few ingredients!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Tablespoons (32g) Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons (12g) Powdered Peanut Butter (or Peanut Flour)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 Cup (61g) Reduced Sodium Chickpeas (or Any Other White Bean)
- 1/2 Ounce Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 2 Tablespoons (28g) Dark Chocolate
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 563
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 455mg
- Carbs: 37g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: 17g
- Protein: 43g
Calories in each peanut butter cup (if you make 4):
- Calories: 140
- Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 113.7mg
- Carbs: 9.2g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Sugar: 4.2g
- Protein: 10.7g
Combine all of your ingredients aside from your Dark Chocolate into a food processor or really powerful blender. Process or blend everything together until it starts to clump up (be careful not to burn out your motor). Take out a muffin pan or silicone cups and evenly distribute your mix into however many you want to make. Melt your Dark Chocolate on either the stove top or in a microwave. Evenly distribute your melted chocolate on top. Put them in the freezer for 10:00-15:00 so that they can harden up. Mouthgasm!
- You could also cover them completely in chocolate for even more of a peanut butter cup feel by putting melted chocolate in the bottom before you put your mix in!
- These will last a couple weeks in the fridge so make a bunch at a time!