If you’re looking for a guilt-free pizza then you’ve come to the right place! This Healthy Low Carb Pizza recipe is quick, absolutely delicious, and PACKED with protein!
Here is the recipe for the crust:
- 2 Large Eggs
- 4 Large Egg Whites
- 6 Ounces (180g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup (20g) Rolled Oats (Turned into Oat Flour)
- 3 Tablespoons (15g) Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 3/4 Cup (189g) Marinara
- 1/2 Cup (56g) Reduced Fat Pizza Blend Cheese
- Couple Slices Tomato
Calories in just the crust:
- Calories: 455
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 635mg
- Carbs: 22g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 58g
Calories in the whole pizza with the toppings I used:
- Calories: 782
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 805mg
- Carbs: 42g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 14g
- Protein: 79g
Add all of your ingredients for the crust into a bowl and mix them together until all of the chunks are gone (letting your cream cheese soften up a bit before you add it in will make things easier). Take out a baking pan, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and pour your mix in. Make your pizza whatever shape you want it, just make sure to level out the top so that it bakes evenly. Bake on 375°F/190°C for 25:00. Remove your pizza and add your toppings. Put it back into the oven on 375°F/190°C for 10:00 or until your cheese is melted. Mouthgasm!
- To reduced the sodium just look for lower sodium alternatives for each ingredient!
- Use whatever toppings you want on it!
- Your crust is done once it starts to turn a golden brown color!