There’s no oven needed to make these protein cookies! This no bake White Chocolate Raspberry Protein Cookies recipe takes just minutes, is absolutely delicious, and comes packed with healthy fats!
Since this is a no bake recipe all you need is a mixing bowl, a couple minutes, and your cravings!
Add into a large mixing bowl 4 tablespoons of coconut flour, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 tablespoons of your choice sweetener, 1 tablespoon of raspberry jam or jelly, 3/4 cup of fresh raspberries, 3 scoops of a vanilla or chocolate protein powder, 3 tablespoons of brown rice syrup, 8 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1 ounce of chopped up white chocolate, 1 1/2 cups of rolled oats turned into oat flour, and 3 ounces of unsweetened milk substitute.
Homemade Oat Flour
All you have to do to turn your rolled oats into oat flour? Blend or process them until they look like flour!
Mix all of those ingredients together. I like using a hand mixer to speed this step up.
Did you know that coconut flour is a great source of fiber with 5 grams for every 60 calories?
Take a baking sheet, line it with some parchment paper (helps the cookies peel off easier), and shape your mix into your white chocolate raspberry protein cookies. However big or small you make them is completely up to you.
Pro tip? Keeping your hands damp as you shape your cookies will make your mix less sticky.
You can also dress these up even more by placing an indent into each cookie and putting a fresh raspberry into that indent.
Put your white chocolate raspberry protein cookies into the fridge for 20-30 minutes so that they can harden up a bit.
That’s it, you’re done! Not only are these cookies delicious but they have a soft and chewy cookie texture!
Try our White Chocolate Raspberry Protein Oatmeal recipe next.
White Chocolate Raspberry Protein Cookies
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 3 Ounces Milk Substitute - or Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Rice Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Jelly - Raspberry
- 8 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 3 Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla or Chocolate
- ¾ Cup Raspberries
- 1 ½ Cups Rolled Oats
- 2 Tablespoons Sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Ounce White Chocolate
- Chop up your White Chocolate
- Take out a large bowl and add all of your ingredients into it
- Mix everything together
- Take out a baking sheet, line it with some parchment paper, and shape your mix into cookies
- Use your thumb and make indents into the center of each cookie
- Add a raspberry into the indent that you just made
- Put your cookies into the fridge for around 20-30 minutes so that they can harden up a bit
- Calories: 2221
- Fat: 89g
- Saturated Fat: 26g
- Sodium: 1388mg
- Carbs: 217g
- Fiber: 38g
- Sugar: 65g
- Protein: 138g
- Calories: 222
- Fat: 8.9g
- Saturated Fat: 2.6g
- Sodium: 138.8mg
- Carbs: 21.7g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Sugar: 6.5g
- Protein: 13.8g