It’s time to kill your sweet tooth in 5 minutes or less! These no bake Protein Cheesecake Balls are absolutely delicious, you don’t need that many ingredients, and they come packed with 75 grams of protein in the whole recipe!
The best part? All you need for this one is a large bowl to make them, no oven or even a microwave needed.
Take out your large bowl and add into it 8 ounces of cream cheese, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 scoops of your choice flavor protein powder, 1 tablespoon sweetener, 1 tablespoon of a brown sugar substitute, 3 tablespoons of coconut flour, and 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
To easily change up the flavor of these up you can use whatever flavor protein powder you want!
You can also change up the macros of your cheesecake balls by using fat free, reduced fat, or full fat cream cheese.
Mix everything together until your “batter” is smooth and thickens up. I like using a hand mixer here but using your hands will work just as good and comes with a free workout!
This part is optional but once your batter is ready you can add in whatever you want into it. I’m using chocolate chips today but nuts, dried fruits, and so on all work great for these cheesecake balls.
Now that your batter is ready, it’s time to shape your balls! Grab some of your mix and roll it around until a ball forms.
You can make your balls however big or small you want to.
Place your cheesecake balls onto a baking sheet or in/on something you can easily move around.
Cheesecake Ball Variations
- Eat them as-is (still delicious!).
- Press something into them (like a pretzel).
- Roll them around in graham cracker crumbs (my favorite)!
Place your protein cheesecake balls in the fridge for an hour or so and they’ll have an even better texture!
If you liked these balls, try The Best Protein Energy Balls Ever next!
5 Minute Protein Cheesecake Balls
What We Used
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese - Fat Free or Reduced/Full Fat
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar Substitute
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Butter - or Butter Alternative
- 1-2 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips - Nuts, Dried Fruit, etc
- 1 Serving Graham Cracker - Crumbs
- Melt your Butter and add all of your ingredients aside from your optional ones into a large bowl
- Mix everything together for 1-2 minutes or until it’s not “clumpy” anymore
- Add in Chips, Nuts, Fruits, etc and lightly mix
- Roll your mix into balls then roll them around in your Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Calories: 599
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 1089mg
- Carbs: 40g Net Carbs: 32g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 15g
- Protein: 75g