HEY! So its been awhile since I’ve shown you guys some balls, well today that ends. The 5 Minute Protein Cheesecake Balls I’m gonna show you today you don’t need an oven or microwave to make, they’re packed with protein, and pretty low carb if you want them to be!
First, take out a large bowl then add into it 8 ounces of reduced fat, fat free, or full fat cream cheese (fat free will be the lowest calorie option but highest carb), 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 scoops of my Baking Protein Powder which is less than 20 bucks for 1 1/2 pounds if you haven’t check it out before, 1 tablespoon of a sweetener, 1 tablespoon of a brown sugar alternative (Sukrin Gold is great), 3 tablespoons of coconut flour, and 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
Mix everything together for a minute or two with a hand mixer until it thickens up. Once it thickens up you can add whatever you want into your mix like chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruit, and so on. After that take out or make some graham cracker crumbs and something to put your balls on, I prefer parchment paper so they don’t stick. Shape your balls with your hands by rolling them around and then coat them with your graham cracker mix (or eat them plain). Once you’re done that throw them in the fridge for an hour or so and they’ll have an even better texture!
Awesome (and cheap) Hand Mixer: http://amzn.to/2p68cRE
There ya go, some no bake cheesecake balls that are seriously delicious. Let me know what you plan on adding into your balls or rolling them around in down below in the comments or just what you thought about this recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 8 Ounces Fat Free Cream Cheese (or Reduced/Full Fat)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Scoops (60g) The Protein Chef’s Baking Protein Powder (or Regular Protein Powder)
- 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar Alternative (Like Sukrin Gold)
- 3 Tablespoons (21g) Coconut Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Butter (or Butter Alternative)
- 1-2 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips, Nuts, Dried Fruit, etc
- 1 Serving Graham Cracker Crumbs
Calories in the WHOLE recipe with Fat Free Cream Cheese:
- Calories: 599
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 1089mg
- Carbs: 40g Net Carbs: 32g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 15g
- Protein: 75g
How to make:
- Melt your Butter and add all of your ingredients aside from your optional ones into a large bowl
- Mix everything together for 1-2 minutes or until it’s not “clumpy” anymore
- Add in Chips, Nuts, Fruits, etc and lightly mix
- Roll your mix into balls then roll them around in your Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Make a bunch of small ones!
- You can make a bunch and freeze them but they’ll usually last 4-5 days in the fridge!