Awhile back someone asked me to make some cauliflower pancakes and I don’t know why it’s taken me so long but today is the day we’re going to do just that! These Protein Cauliflower Pancakes only take 7 ingredients or less to make and have less than 15 grams of net carbs! Te most important part? They actually taste like pancakes.
All you need for this one is either a food processor or good blender. If you don’t have at least a decent blender you may risk burning out your motor so just be careful! Oh, and don’t ask me how I know this either.
You’re gonna start by adding in around half a head or 200 grams of fresh cauliflower. If it’s not fresh it’s almost guaranteed to have too much water in it. If there’s too much water in your cauliflower then the recipe won’t work so keep this in mind!
Follow your cauliflower with 1/4 cup of coconut flour, 1 scoop of protein powder, 1 tablespoon of a sweetener, 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 9 tablespoons of liquid egg whites or 3 large egg whites, and 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
Process or blend everything together until smooth. This should be pretty quick. As long as there’s no huge pieces of cauliflower floating around, you’re good to go.
Make Your Cauliflower Pancakes
Take out a stove top pan or griddle and turn your burner on medium heat. Coat your pan with some non-stick cooking spray and pour your mix in once it heats up.
You should cook each side for around 2 minutes and they should start to fluff up almost immediately. Repeat until your mix or appetite is gone!
Ready for another pancake recipe yet? How about these fluffy Protein Japanese Pancakes next?
The BEST Cauliflower PROTEIN Pancakes Recipe
- ½ Head Cauliflower 200g Fresh
- ¼ Cup 28g Coconut Flour (or Almond Flour) or Almond Flour 28g
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder Your choice flavor
- 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 9 Tablespoons Liquid Egg Whites or 3 Large Egg Whites
- ¼ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract *Optional
- Add all of your ingredients into either a really powerful blender or food processor
- Blend/process everything together until smooth
- Turn a burner on medium heat and coat a pan with some non-stick cooking spray
- Pour your mix in and cook each side for around 2-3 minutes
- Calories: 371
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 401mg
- Carbs: 29g (Net Carbs: 12g)
- Fiber: 17g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 48g