I had a request to make some cauliflower pancakes and I don’t know why it’s taken me so long but today is the day we’re going to satisfy that request!
These Cauliflower Pancakes are packed with protein, only take 7 ingredients or less to make, and have less than 15 grams of net carbs!
The most important part? They actually taste like pancakes.
All you need for this one is either a food processor or good blender (I put mine below). If you don’t have at least a decent blender, you may risk burning out your motor (so be careful!).
Oh, and don’t ask me how I know this either.
You’re gonna start by adding in around half a head or 200 grams of fresh cauliflower. If it’s not fresh, it’s almost guaranteed to have too much water in it for the recipe to work.
Follow your cauliflower with 1/4 cup of coconut flour, 1 scoop of protein powder, 1 tablespoon of a sweetener, 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 9 tablespoons of liquid egg whites or 3 large egg whites, and 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
Process or blend everything together until smooth.
As long as there’s no huge pieces of cauliflower floating around, you’re good to go.
Make Your Cauliflower Pancakes
Take out a stovetop pan or griddle, turn your burner on medium heat, and coat your pan with some non-stick cooking spray.
Pour your mix in once it heats up.
You should cook each side of your cauliflower pancakes for around 2 minutes. Repeat until your mix or appetite is gone!
Ready for another pancake recipe yet? How about these fluffy Protein Japanese Pancakes next?
Easy Cauliflower Protein Pancakes
What We Used
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- ½ Head Cauliflower - Mine was 200g (Fresh)
- ¼ Cup Coconut Flour - or Almond Flour
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - Your choice flavor
- 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 9 Tablespoons Liquid Egg Whites - or 3 Large Egg Whites
- ¼ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract - *Optional
- Add all of your ingredients into either a really powerful blender or food processor
- Blend/process everything together until smooth
- Turn a burner on medium heat and coat a pan with some non-stick cooking spray
- Pour your mix in and cook each side for around 2-3 minutes
- Calories: 371
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 401mg
- Carbs: 29g (Net Carbs: 12g)
- Fiber: 17g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 48g
I tell ALL of my friends about your recipes!!! Keep up the AMAZING food!!!! I can’t thank you enough for making my diet life easy as hell!! lol