Celebrating your birthday? Just like birthday cake flavor? Try these healthy and delicious Birthday Cake Protein Bites! This no bake recipe takes just minutes to prep and is guaranteed to satisfy!
Add into a mixing bowl 1/4 cup of unsweetened milk substitute, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon of butter extract, 2 tablespoons of coconut or oat flour, 2 1/2 scoops of a vanilla protein powder, 4 tablespoons of peanut or other nut butter, and 1 teaspoon of rainbow sprinkles.
Mix all of those ingredients up until everything is well incorporated.
You can prevent your mix from sticking to your hands by either putting it into the fridge for around 20 minutes prior to shaping or by keeping your hands damp as you shape them.
Before you shape your birthday cake protein bites take out and add into a small bowl 4 tablespoons of rainbow sprinkles. Your bowl should at least be big enough to fit your bites.
Shape your bites however big you want them roll them around in your rainbow sprinkles. A few rolls should have them fully covered.
Pro tip? Put your birthday cake protein bites in the fridge or freezer for a bit if you want them to harden up and taste more like a protein cookie!
Want another quick and high protein birthday recipe? How about a Birthday Cake Protein Mug Cake?
Birthday Cake Protein Bites
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 ½ Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 4 Tablespoons Peanut Butter - or Other Nut Butter
- ¼ Teaspoon Butter Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Ounces Milk Substitute - or Milk
- 5 Teaspoons Sprinkles - Rainbow
- Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl aside from 4 Teaspoons Rainbow Sprinkles
- Mix everything together
- Take out a separate bowl and put your 4 Teaspoons Rainbow Sprinkles into it
- Shape your mix into bites
- Roll each one around in your Rainbow Sprinkles
- Calories: 856
- Fat: 40g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 748mg
- Carbs: 43g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: 33g
- Protein: 81g
- Calories: 171
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8g
- Sodium: 149.6mg
- Carbs: 8.6g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Sugar: 4.1g
- Protein: 16.2g
Leave a Comment