This Birthday Cake Protein Mug Cake only takes around 2 minutes, tastes JUST LIKE a birthday cake, and is PACKED with fiber! Like cake? You’ll love this!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 3 Tablespoons (28g) Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Tablespoon Brown Rice Syrup
- 1/2 Banana
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Rainbow Sprinkles
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 498
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 310mg
- Carbs: 52g
- Fiber: 13g
- Sugar: 24g
- Protein: 50g
Take out a mug and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray. Add all of your ingredients into it aside from your Rainbow Sprinkles. Mix everything together. Add your Rainbow Sprinkles on top. Microwave your mug for :30, lightly mix everything together, and then microwave it for an additional :90. Mouthgasm!
- To cut down on the fat in the recipe use 2 large egg whites instead of 1 large egg!
- Top it with some Greek yogurt and rainbow sprinkles!