Looking for a low fat dessert that’s diet friendly? Look no further! This Blueberry Pie Protein Fluff is packed with fiber, absolutely delicious, and only takes a couple minutes to prep!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 1/2 Cups (210g) Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- Graham Cracker (Optional)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 270
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 218mg
- Carbs: 33g
- Fiber: 10g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 30g
Add all of your ingredients into a bowl aside from your Graham Cracker. Using a hand blender, blend everything together until it’s creamy. Once it’s creamy stop blending, take out a hand mixer or whisk, and mix everything together for 5:00 or until it’s fluffy (it should start to fluff up after around a minute). Top it with a crushed up Graham Cracker. Mouthgasm!
- The goal when using the hand blender is to make sure all of your blueberries are mixed in!
- Put it in the freezer for 20:00 and it’ll have more of an ice cream like texture!