Looking for a low calorie and low fat dessert that’s diet friendly? This delicious Blueberry Pie Protein Fluff recipe is packed with protein, super filling, takes just minutes to make, and you only need a couple ingredients to make it!
First and foremost, you’re going to need something to blend your ingredients together. I prefer using a hand blender for this recipe but a food processor or regular blender would work too.
Start this blueberry pie protein fluff by add into a large mixing bowl 1 1/2 cups of frozen blueberries, 1 scoop of a vanilla protein powder, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/4 cup of milk substitute.
Why frozen blueberries? Fresh or unfrozen will add too much “liquid” to the recipe.
Take out a hand blender like this one and blend everything together until it’s creamy. The main goal is for this part of the recipe is for your frozen blueberries to be completely blended into to your mix.
Using a food processor or blender for this step? All you need to do is give it a few pulses.
Creamy? Good! Use a hand mixer now to mix everything together until it “fluffs up“. This should take a couple minutes (up to 5). You’re mixing for this long is so that air gets into your mix which creates the blueberry pie protein fluff.
Don’t have a hand mixer? Don’t worry, you can also use a whisk. Keep in mind that using a whisk will take a bit longer to get the same result.
Your protein fluff is ready! Top it with some blueberries, a crushed up graham cracker, and anything else you want.
Pro tip? Put it in the freezer for 20 minutes and it’ll have more of an ice cream like texture!
How about a Blueberry Protein Cheesecake next!?
Blueberry Pie Protein Fluff
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 1 ½ Cups Blueberries - Frozen
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Ounces Milk Substitute - or Milk
- Graham Cracker - *Optional
- Add all of your ingredients into a bowl aside from your Graham Cracker
- Using a hand blender, blend everything together until it’s creamy
- Stop blending once it’s creamy
- Take out a hand mixer or whisk and mix everything together for 5 minutes or until it’s fluffy (it should start to fluff up after around a minute)
- Top it with a crushed up Graham Cracker
- Calories: 270
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 218mg
- Carbs: 33g
- Fiber: 10g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 30g