If you’re craving french toast then you’ll LOVE these high protein, healthy, delicious, and cheap Bodybuilding French Toast Sticks!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7g) Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 4-5 Slices of whatever type of bread you want (I prefer Texas toast since it’s thick). You’ll factor the bread calories in separately, this allows you to use whatever you want!
Calories in the WHOLE recipe (in just the mix):
- Calories: 358
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 530mg
- Carbs: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 46g
Melt your Butter. Add all of your ingredients into either a food processor or blender. Process/blend everything together. Take out your Bread and cut each piece into 3 pieces. Take out a baking sheet or pan, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, dunk each side of your pieces into your mix (letting the excess mix drip off), and then put them onto your sheet or pan. Coat the tops of your pieces with some non-stick cooking spray (this creates a nice outer shell) and then put them into the oven on 350°F/176°C for 10:00. After 10:00 take them out, flip your pieces over, coat that side with some non-stick cooking spray, and then put them back into the oven on 350°F/176°C for another 10:00. Mouthgasm!
- Dunk them in some maple syrup!
- Top them with some whipped cream!