If you’ve always wanted a healthier alternative to chicken parmesan you’ll love these high protein, delicious, and cheap Canned Chicken Parmesan Balls!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Cans Chicken
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup (56g) Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 Tablespoons (40g) Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 8 Tablespoons (64g) Wheat Germ
- 1/4 Cup (61g) Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 925
- Fat: 41g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Sodium: 1890mg
- Carbs: 31g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 108g
Drain your Canned Chicken and then combine all of your ingredients into a bowl. Mix everything together. Take out a baking sheet, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and then shape your mix into balls. Bake on 350°F/176°C for 20:00-25:00. Mouthgasm!
- Top them with some tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese!
- To cut down on the fat use fat free cheeses if you can find them!