Healthy seasonal flavor is here with these Caramel Apple Protein Pancakes! This high protein pancake recipe is super easy to make, packed with awesome macros, and a great option for a holiday breakfast!
The first thing you need to do for this recipe is to take out your favorite kind of apple, I’m using a red delicious one today. Let us know your favorite kind of apple for this recipe in the comments below!
Chop that apple up into pieces and microwave your pieces for 1 minute. Microwaving your apple will soften it up and make it easier to mix in.
Add into a food processor or blender 2 large whole eggs, 1 large egg white, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon of caramel extract, 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/2 container of a caramel apple Greek yogurt, 1 scoop of a vanilla protein powder, 1/2 cup of rolled oats, and your apple pieces.
Can’t find caramel apple Greek yogurt? Use apple, caramel, vanilla, or any holiday flavor that you think will compliment the recipe.
Process or blend everything together until you have your caramel apple protein pancakes mix.
Caramel Apple Pancakes
Take out a large stovetop pan or griddle, turn your burner on medium heat, and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray.
Pour your mix in once your pan or griddle heats up and cook each side of your pancake for around 2-3 minutes. Keep in mind that cooking time may change depending on the size of your caramel apple protein pancakes.
Remove them from the heat and top them! Healthy topping options?
- Other 1/2 container of your Greek yogurt
- Light whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon
- Apple slices
- Brown sugar
- Sugar free caramel syrup
Want another delicious holiday recipe idea? Try our Baked Apple Pie Protein Oatmeal recipe next!
Caramel Apple Protein Pancakes
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 1 Apple - Red Delicious
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 1 Large Egg White
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Caramel Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2.65 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Caramel Apple Pie (or Apple, Caramel, or Vanilla Greek Yogurt)
- ¾ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Take out and chop up your Apple
- Microwave your Apple Pieces for 1 minutes
- Combine all over your ingredients into either a food processor or blender
- Process or blend everything together
- Take out a stovetop pan, turn your burner on Medium Heat, and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray
- Pour your mix in and cook each side of your pancake for around 2-3 minutes
- Calories: 550
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 368mg
- Carbs: 53g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 22g
- Protein: 53g