Keep the diet, lose weight, and eat pizza everyday with our low carb Cauliflower Pizza! This low calorie pizza is great for keto, easy to make with fresh ingredients, and tastes just as good as the “real” thing.
For this recipe you’re going to need a food processor or really powerful blender and some fresh cauliflower. If you don’t have a food processor, here’s a link to the one we’ve been using for years.
Why not frozen? Frozen cauliflower tends to hold more water which will prevent your pizza “dough” from binding together. If you want a mushy pizza, use frozen!
Add into whatever you’re using 1 1/2 cups of stemless fresh cauliflower, 1/2 teaspoon of basil, 1/2 teaspoon of parsley, 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning, and 1 cup of fat free cheddar cheese.
Stemless? This means to peel your cauliflower pieces off the stems prior to adding them in.
Blend or process all of those ingredients together until everything looks incorporated.
Take out whatever you want to cook your pizza on, optionally line it or coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and empty your mix onto it.
Press your cauliflower pizza mix together while shaping it round onto whatever you’re using.
Put that into the oven on 450F/232C for around 10-15 minutes or until the bottom looks like it’s starting to “crisp”.
Remove your pizza crust from the oven and get ready to top it!
Cauliflower Pizza Toppings
Whatever toppings you want to use is completely up to you. I went with 6 tablespoons of salsa for my sauce, 1/4 cup of some reduced fat Mexican cheese, and 3 ounces of a cooked lean ground beef to add more protein to the recipe.
Let us know what your favorite toppings are for this in the comments below!
Put your pizza back into the oven on 450F/232C for around 5 minutes or until your cheese has melted.
Ready for a low carb dessert? How about our Low Carb Microwave Cheesecake?
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 1 ½ Cups Cauliflower - 150g Fresh
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese - 112g Fat Free
- ½ Teaspoon Basil
- ½ Teaspoon Parsley
- ½ Teaspoon Italian Seasoning - or Oregano
- 3 Ounces Protein - Cooked Beef, Chicken, Turkey, etc
- ¼ Cup Mexican Cheese - 28g Reduced Fat
- 6 Tablespoons Salsa - 90g
- Cook your Cauliflower by boiling it until it splits with a fork
- Drain it
- Combine your Cauliflower, Cheddar Cheese, Basil, Parsley, and Italian Seasoning into your food processor
- Process everything together
- Take out a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper
- Shape your mix into the shape of a pizza
- Bake it on 450F/232C for 10-15 minutes
- Take out and put your toppings on
- Put it back in the oven for another 5 minutes or until your Cheese has melted
- Calories: 425
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 1854mg
- Carbs: 23g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 63g