If you like cherry pie but want a healthier alternative then you’re going to love this quick, healthy, delicious, and high protein Chocolate Cherry Pie Protein Oatmeal recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (Or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Teaspoon (4g) Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Scoop (30g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/3 Cup (85g) No Sugar Added Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- A couple Cherries (Optional)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 382
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 429mg
- Carbs: 48g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 34g
Combine your Milk, Rolled Oats, and Water into a microwavable safe bowl. Microwave your oatmeal for around 2:00. While the oatmeal is still hot add in the rest of your ingredients. Mix everything together and top with a few Cherries. Mouthgasm!
- Top with some whipped cream, cool whip, black cherry Greek yogurt, nuts, chocolate chips, or anything else you can think of!
- It tastes just as good, if not better when it’s cold so stick it in the fridge for a bit!