Don’t let your chocolate cravings get in the ways of your gains! This delicious Chocolate Explosion Protein Cheesecake recipe is diet friendly, rich, filling, easy to make, and guaranteed to satisfy your cravings!
All you need for this protein packed dessert? A large mixing bowl, something to mix your ingredients with, and your favorite 6×2 cheesecake pan!
Add into your mixing bowl 2 large whole eggs, 1/4 cup of your choice sweetener, 12 ounces of cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of sugar free chocolate chips, 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon of chocolate peanut butter, 1 1/2 scoops of a chocolate protein powder, and 2 containers of a vanilla Greek yogurt.
Mix all of those chocolate explosion protein cheesecake ingredients up until smooth. I use a hand mixer for this step but a mixing spoon will work just as good.
Don’t have a hand mixer? Let your cream cheese soften up a bit before adding it in.
Take out your 6×2 cheesecake pan, line it with some parchment paper, and pour your mix in. You should have enough mix to fill your pan almost all the way to the top.
Why parchment paper? It makes removing your cheesecake and clean up easier!
Top your cheesecake with some sugar free chocolate chips and anything else you want before the oven. Nuts, sprinkles, and so on all work great.
Baked Chocolate Cheesecake
Put your cheesecake into the oven on 325F/162C for 30-35 minutes. Remember to adjust your baking times accordingly if you’re using a bigger or smaller pan.
Drop your temperature down to 200F/93C and bake an additional 50-60 minutes.
Take your cheesecake out of the oven, let it cool, and wrap it up. I put mine into the fridge overnight which guarantees the best texture but a few hours will do if you can’t wait.
Add even more chocolate by topping this chocolate explosion protein cheesecake with our Chocolate Protein Spread!
Chocolate Explosion Protein Cheesecake
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 12 Ounces Cream Cheese - Fat Free
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Chips - Sugar Free
- ¼ Cup Sweetener
- 10.6 Ounces Greek Yogurt - Fat Free Vanilla
- 4 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 ½ Scoops Protein Powder - Chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter - Chocolate
- Take out a large bowl, add all of your ingredients into it, and mix everything together
- Line a 6×2 cake pan with some parchment paper and pour your mix in
- Put it into the oven on 325F/162C for 30-35 minutes
- Drop your temperature to 200F/93C for another 50-60 minutes
- Take your cheesecake out, let it cool, wrap it up, and put it into the fridge overnight (or a couple hours if you can’t wait that long)
- Calories: 1146
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 2440mg
- Carbs: 89g
- Fiber: 11g
- Sugar: 45g
- Protein: 139g
- Calories: 286
- Fat: 6.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 610mg
- Carbs: 22.2g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Sugar: 11.2g
- Protein: 34.7g