If you’re craving cheesecake then this delicious, low fat, low sugar, and rich Chocolate Explosion Protein Cheesecake will be your new best friend!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Large Eggs
- 12 Ounces (339g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon (15g) Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Sweetener
- 10.6 Ounces (300g) Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 4 Tablespoons (20g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 Scoops (56g) Heavenly Chocolate Healthy ’N Fit Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoon (17g) Chocolate Peanut Butter
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1146
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 2440mg
- Carbs: 89g
- Fiber: 11g
- Sugar: 45g
- Protein: 139g
Calories in each piece (if you make 4):
- Calories: 286
- Fat: 6.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 610mg
- Carbs: 22.2g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Sugar: 11.2g
- Protein: 34.7g
Take out a large bowl, add all of your ingredients into it, and then mix everything together. Line a 6×2 cake pan with some parchment paper, pour your mix in, and then put it into the oven on 325°F/162°C for 30:00-35:00. After 30:00-35:00 drop your temperature to 200°F/93°C for another 50:00-60:00. Take your cheesecake out, let it cool, wrap it up, and then put it into the fridge overnight (or a couple hours if you can’t wait that long).
Buy my 6×2 Cheesecake Pan here: http://amzn.to/2fbhIfP
- If you don’t like sugar free chocolate chips then just use regular ones!
- Keeping it in the fridge overnight will net you the best results!
- Top it with whatever you want before the oven!