It’s not often you find something that’s healthy, filling, AND delicious. This Chocolate Pistachio Protein Shake recipe is all 3 and more! One of my favorite instant sweet tooth killers.
Here is the recipe:
- 3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 1/2 Cup (116g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1 Serving (8g) Instant Sugar Free Fat Free Pistachio Pudding
- 10 Pistachio Nuts (10g)
- 1 Scoop (30g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 4 Tablespoons (26g) Flax Seed
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Ice
Calories per shake:
- Calories: 512
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 754mg
- Carbs: 33g
- Fiber: 14g
- Sugar: 9g
- Protein: 50g
Blend everything together. Drink. Brain freeze!
- Top with a crushed up graham cracker!