If you’re looking for a new meal prep idea then you’ve come to the right place! This Baked Chicken Caesar recipe takes just 30 minutes to make, you only need 4 ingredients, and comes packed with protein!
The first thing you’ll need to do is to take out 2 1/2 pounds of chicken breast, trim the fat off of them, and cut them in half the long way. You want them thin, think chicken cutlets.
Next, take out either a food processor like this one or blender and add 14 servings of croutons into it. Process or blend your croutons until they look like crumbs.
Choose whatever flavor croutons you want. My choice today? Restaurant style!
Mix together your crouton crumbs with 14 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
Last, add your chicken into a baking dish. Your baking dish should be large enough to fit your chicken but small enough so that your chicken fits snug.
Top and evenly distribute your chicken with 8 tablespoons of fat free caesar dressing and your crouton mix. I use my hands to do this but a spoon or anything you can use to spread will work.
Can’t find or don’t like fat free ingredients? Reduced or full fat ingredients really won’t add THAT much fat to the recipe!
You can also easily cut down on the sodium in this baked chicken caesar recipe by looking for lower sodium alternatives. Lower sodium dressing, croutons, and so on.
Chicken Caesar Baking Time
Put your baked chicken caesar into the oven on 425F/218C for 25-30 minutes or until your internal reading of the chicken is at least 165F/73C.
Take out your chicken, portion it, and pair it with your favorite vegetables, quinoa, brown rice, pasta, or my favorite? Cold on a salad! Yes, this baked chicken caesar recipe tastes just as good cold!
Pro tip? Keep your chicken crispy by reheating it either the oven, a toaster oven, or air fryer.
Room for dessert? Try a Microwave Protein Cake without Powder!
Baked Chicken Caesar
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 ½ Pounds Chicken Breast
- 14 Servings Croutons - or Bread Crumbs/Wheat Germ
- 14 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese - Grated
- 8 Tablespoons Caesar Dressing - Fat Free (Creamy)
- Take out your Chicken Breast, trim the fat off of them, and cut them in half the long way
- Process or blend your Croutons until they look like crumbs
- Pour your Croutons into a bowl and add in your Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Mix those ingredients together
- Put your Chicken Breast into a baking dish making sure to use a small enough dish so that everything fits snugs
- Evenly distribute your Caesar Dressing and your crouton parmesan mix on top
- Bake on 425F/218C for 25-30 minutes
- Calories: 2098
- Fat: 62g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 2345mg
- Carbs: 110g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 275g
- Calories: 262
- Fat: 7.7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8g
- Sodium: 293.1mg
- Carbs: 13.7g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 34.3g